Client Communication 3.5.2021
- If you or anyone in your household answers yes to any of the following questions, we ask that you do not come here. If your pet has a medical emergency, send a family member or friend who can answer no to these questions:
- In the last 14 days, have you traveled outside the country?
- In the last 14 days have you experienced any of the following symptoms:
- Fever over 100 degrees
- Persistent cough
- Difficulty breathing
- In the last 14 days have you tested positive for the COVID-19 virus?
- Calling before coming so we expect you and are ready for you.
- Consider our Drop off service- Drop your pet off for services and pick them up later
- Consider our Telemedicine service- schedule a phone consultation with one of our doctors for minor problems. There is a fee for this, but it may save you from having to bring your pet in.
- Before coming for appointments, we recommend that you go to our web site to print and complete the following forms, if applicable:
- New Patient Form
- Risk Factor Questionnaires- for all preventive care exams
- Medical drop off- all drop off patients
- Standard consent- all surgical procedures
- Please wear a face mask when you come into our building.
- Curbside service is still available. Let us know if that is your preference.
Like you, we look forward to the end of this public health emergency and the ability to resume our normal lives. In the meantime, be smart and stay healthy. We care about you and your pets.
Doctors and Staff of Animal Medical Clinic Indialantic